Body massage oil
Ease all your aches and pains with this body massage oil
This body massage oil is designed to leave your skin feeling great, absorb just quickly enough during a body massage, and will not leave your skin feeling greasy. In addition, this organic oil can also be used in your bath as a bath oil to leave you with super soft skin. Plus, this lavender massage oil has aromatherapy benefits so that you can *finally* experience that deep relaxation we have all been seeking.
This body and massage oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores. As with all Jen & Tonic products, this body oil contains no artificial ingredients, colors, fragrances, phthalates, parabens, or preservatives.
- Experience the ultimate in relaxation with a relaxing aromatherapy massage.
- Add some bath oil to your bath for a very relaxing bath time.
- Find out how much aromatherapy can help you relax.
- This is a Jen & Tonic exclusive. You will only find this here.
- No artificial ingredients, fragrances, colors, preservatives
- No parabens or phthalates.
- Conveniently packaged in a 30 ml glass vial with roll on applicator and a bonus reducer.
Fragrance profile: floral, citrusy
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: as much as your soul requires
How often to use: as needed
When to use: after shower or in the bath or throughout a massage
How to use: roll some on your wrists, pour some into your warm bath water, or roll it on after a shower
Packaging: 30 mL clear glass vial with a roll-on applicator and a bonus reducer.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Sunflower seed oil provides deep hydration and massages nicely into skin
- Meadowfoam seed oil ensures that the formulation does not absorb too quickly
- Jojoba oil mimics the skin’s natural sebum, so that it does not ever feel greasy
- Lavender essential oil may have strong relaxing properties
- Chamomile may calm your soul
- Passionflower may have powerful antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties, plus it may aid relaxation
- Rosemary may be very relaxing and uplifting, while adding a deep, woodsy note
- Geranium essential oil is a lovely relaxing scent
Pairs well with:
Forgetting the outside world exists, a nice glass of prosecco, some smooth jazz, and our amazing salt scrub.