Instant bug bite itch relief
If you want instant bug bite itch relief, look no further than Itch Be Gone. In comparison to other similar products, this natural itch relief smells better and is made from ingredients you can trust. Don’t let pesky bugs and bug bites ruin your outdoor fun this summer. Together with Wish An Itch Would Natural Insect Repellent, make mosquitoes your bitch this summer.
Do not use this if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Also, this is not to be considered a substitute for an Epipen if you are allergic to bee stings. Please seek emergency medical attention if you are stung by a bee and are allergic. Do not apply to broken skin. Shake well before using. Apply as needed. This mosquito bite itch relief may leave a light white streak. Just wipe away if it bothers you.
Fragrance profile: floral, herbal
Fragrance strength: medium
How much to use: a roll or two
How often to use: as needed
When to use: when you have a bug bite that itches
How to use: roll on bug bites and let dry
Zero waste option: recycle package when product is gone
Packaging: 3 oz roll on bottle. Bottle is easily recyclable #2 HDPE plastic.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Aloe vera soothes inflamed skin around the bite area
- Witch hazel provides a neutral base and naturally cleans the wound from the bite or sting
- Sodium bicarbonate neutralizes itching sensations
- Lavender may be naturally antibacterial and keeps the bite or sting from getting infected
- Tea tree oil may be a natural antiviral agent to help prevent any issues developing at the site of the bite
- Chamomile soothes the skin naturally
Pairs well with:
Long walks in the woods, a wheat beer, and our natural insect repellent.