A natural beard oil for a longer, stronger, thicker, healthier beard that smells great
Gangwarriors Beard Oil is a natural beard oil so that you can grow a longer, stronger, thicker, and healthier beard. Plus, with sandalwood, cedarwood, and frankincense, it is designed to smell wonderful. Use it with our leave in beard conditioner for the healthiest beard ever.
Why Gangwarriors? Patrick Gangwer – husband, father, friend to everyone, and talented brewer – lost his battle with cancer on Monday, June 2, 2019. Patrick had one of the best and most luxurious, most majestic beards we’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. $2 from every tin sold will be donated to his family.
- Leaves your beard super soft
- Grow a longer, thicker, healthier beard
- Lightly scented so that you don’t smell it all day long
- Never greasy
- A Jen & Tonic exclusive. You can only find this here.
- Conveniently packaged in a 1 ounce bottle with dropper applicator
- Proceeds from every sale benefit a dear friend’s family who lost his battle with cancer
Fragrance profile: woodsy, herbal
Fragrance strength: mild
How much to use: 1-2 drops
How often to use: daily or as needed
When to use: after washing, while your beard is still damp
How to use: smooth a drop or two through damp beard
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Jojoba oil conditions your beard and may prevent breakage and split ends
- Sunflower seed oil locks moisture in to your beard and may keep it healthy and strong
- Sweet almond oil adds a slight sheen to your beard and may prevent hair loss and breakage
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in oleic acid, which makes beard hair softer and more pliable
- Castor oil may encourage beard growth for a fuller, richer beard, and it locks in moisture
- Cedarwood essential oil thickens your beard and may prevent hair loss
- Frankincense essential oil may stimulate beard growth
- Sandalwood essential oil is a favorite scent for beard applications, plus it may encourage beard growth with daily use
Customers are raving!
Some bomb ass beard oil.
Lucas, West Virginia
This made my beard so soft and smelled so good!
Pairs well with:
Chasing chickens around your urban farm, chugging high-ABV beers, and our beard moisturizer.