Gangwarriors Beard Wash
Clean up your act with this beard wash
Oops, you have something in your beard. Here, let us get that for you. Our beard wash will clean up the crumbs and staleness that happen in everyday life. Made with organic, plant-based ingredients for a strong beard and soft clean, this all natural shampoo will leave your face fluff in the best condition it has seen. And with the beloved light, natural fragrance of sandalwood, cedar, and frankincense, this beard soap will not linger all day so as not to interfere with any food or drink you might consume.
This product line is named after our dearly missed friend Patrick Gangwer, who lost his very brief battle with cancer in 2019. Patrick was a wonderful human and one of the most talented brewers we have known, with a full, long, luxurious beard that was the envy of the central Ohio craft beer community. Proceeds from every sale in the Gangwarriors line go to Patrick’s family, so with every sale, you are giving cancer the middle finger. Now doesn’t that feel a bit better?
Fragrance profile: warm, woodsy
Fragrance strength: mild
How much to use: 1 pump
How often to use: 2-3 times a week or as needed
When to use: before trimming your beard
How to use: pump some into your hands and run through beard. You can comb it in for more thorough coverage.
Packaging: 10 ounce foaming soap dispenser
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Castile soap is a gentle, effective cleanser
- Vegetable glycerin boosts the cleansing power of the castile soap and provides a thicker, sturdier foam
- Witch hazel provides an additional level of clean
- Castor oil leaves your beard supremely soft and will not irritate sensitive skin
- Cedarwood essential oil thickens your beard and may prevent hair loss
- Frankincense essential oil may stimulate beard growth
- Sandalwood essential oil is a favorite scent for beard applications, plus it may encourage beard growth with daily use