Lughnasadh Grapefruit Body Wash
Feel fresh and clean all summer long with this grapefruit body wash
The Lughnasadh grapefruit body wash is great for cleansing your mind, body, and spirit. This soap will not dry your skin and is vegan and plant-based. The rich, luxurious foam does an exceptional job of gently removing dirt and grime. With no sulfates, no parabens, and no artificial ingredients, this liquid soap will not only keep you clean, it also won’t harm the environment.
- Rich lather
- SLS free, paraben free, and phthalate free
- No artificial ingredients, ever
- Palm oil-free castile soap
- Vegetable glycerin and aloe for superior moisture
- No synthetic or artificial fragrances here, scents are from essential oils.
For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use immediately and contact us if you develop a reaction. Store in a cool, dry place. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fragrance profile: citrusy, herbal
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: 1 pump
How often to use: whenever you shower
When to use: when you want to feel clean
How to use: pump some onto a washcloth or loofah and cleanse your body
Packaging: 8 oz PET-E plastic bottle with foaming pump dispenser
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Castile soap effectively cleans skin
- Vegetable glycerin boosts the cleaning power of the castile soap and provides a thicker, sturdier foam
- Witch hazel boosts the cleaning power of the soap
- Aloe vera leaves your skin soft
- Grapefruit essential oil provides the perfect fresh scent of summer
- Bergamot essential oil is traditionally associated with Lughnasadh
- Sweet basil essential oil is closely associated with Lughnasadh
- Clary sage essential oil is the perfect natural fragrance for summer
- Cedar essential oil is another traditional Lughnasadh correspondence
- Vetiver essential oil is also associated with Lughnasadh and provides a wonderful base note
Pairs well with:
A Salty Dog cocktail, celebrating earth’s bounty, and our Lughnasadh luxury bath salts.