Lughnasadh grapefruit candle
Elevate your Lughnasadh or Lammas celebration with this grapefruit candle
This Lughnasadh grapefruit candle is the perfect addition to your summer celebration and altar. Made with 100% soy wax and organic essential oils, this candle is completely vegan and has a long burn time of over 70 hours. We used pink grapefruit, basil, bergamot, clary sage, cedar, and vetiver essential oils in this candle and it smells just like summer should smell. Each candle comes in a teal metal tin which will be hot after burning.
The perfect addition to your Lughnasadh or Lammas altar, or even just your living room, this candle burns cleanly for a candle that feels as good as it smells. The wood wick crackles softly as it burns. And it smells like a kitchen herb garden sitting in a sunbeam streaming through a window.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4″ before burning. Do not burn in a drafty area or near objects that could catch fire. Place on a steady, level surface. Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Soy wax burns clean and is cruelty-free and vegan
- Wood wicks provide a clean burn and a soothing crackle while burning
- Grapefruit essential oil provides the perfect fresh scent of summer
- Bergamot essential oil is traditionally associated with Lughnasadh
- Sweet basil essential oil is closely associated with Lughnasadh
- Clary sage essential oil is the perfect natural fragrance for summer
- Cedar essential oil is another traditional Lughnasadh correspondence
- Vetiver essential oil is also associated with Lughnasadh and provides a wonderful base note