Lughnasadh natural bath bombs
Celebrate the best summer ever with the Lughnasadh natural bath bombs
Lughnasadh natural bath bombs will help celebrate your best summer ever. With pink grapefruit, basil, and other herbs, this blend helps you celebrate earth’s bounty and celebrate Lughnasadh/Lammas.
Our bath bombs are gigantic, over 3 inches in diameter and weighing almost 12 ounces each. They are made with organic ingredients that are good for you and your skin, like organic jojoba oil and arrowroot powder to help make your skin feel silky. This particular bath bomb features basil in the “dough” and grapefruit peel on top.
Fragrance profile: citrusy, herbal
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: one bath bomb
How often to use: during your next bath
When to use: when you are drawing your bath
How to use: drop a bomb into your bath water
Zero waste option: simply recycle the packaging
Packaging: each natural bath bomb is wrapped in foil and comes in a gift box.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Sodium bicarbonate not only provides a fun chemical reaction, but it also leaves your skin silky smooth
- Citric acid makes for a fun, fizzy bath bomb experience when it reacts with the sodium bicarbonate
- Arrowroot powder delivers soft silkiness to your skin
- Epsom salts are wonderfully hydrating in a bath, leaving your skin extra soft
- Jojoba oil hydrates your skin, mimicking its natural sebum, without leaving you or your tub feeling greasy
- Witch hazel binds the bomb together
- Grapefruit essential oil provides the perfect fresh scent of summer
- Bergamot essential oil is traditionally associated with Lughnasadh
- Sweet basil essential oil is closely associated with Lughnasadh
- Clary sage essential oil is the perfect natural fragrance for summer
- Cedar essential oil is another traditional Lughnasadh correspondence
- Vetiver essential oil is also associated with Lughnasadh and provides a wonderful base note
Pairs well with:
A grapefruit-forward IPA, weeding your garden, and our Lughnasadh bath salts.