Lughnasadh Room Spray
A grapefruit room spray that smells like summer should smell
This grapefruit room spray is great for neutralizing odors and bringing a fresh burst of summer into your home. With grapefruit and basil top notes, bergamot and clary sage middle notes, and base notes of cedar and vetiver, this aromatherapy spray is perfect for your Lughnasadh and Lammas altar. This fresh room spray smells like a kitchen window herb garden soaking up the rays from the summer sun. In addition to being a fantastic smelling summer room spray, there are so many uses for this versatile spray. Spritz some on your wrists. Eliminate the stench and shame of last night in the bathroom. Get rid of musty odors from your summer beach bag. Use it when you cannot burn scented candles or incense. Be sure to let us know your favorite use for it!
Store in a cool, dry area. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For external use only. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Fragrance profile: citrusy and herbal
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: a few spritzes
How often to use: as needed
When to use: there are no rules here
How to use: shake well and spray
Packaging: 4 oz aluminum container with fine mist sprayer
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Filtered water makes a neutral carrier for the fragrance
- Sodium chloride keeps the natural fragrance in suspension for even application and naturally preserves the product for long lasting fragrance
- Grapefruit essential oil provides the perfect fresh scent of summer
- Bergamot essential oil is traditionally associated with Lughnasadh
- Sweet basil essential oil is closely associated with Lughnasadh
- Clary sage essential oil is the perfect natural fragrance for summer
- Cedar essential oil is another traditional Lughnasadh correspondence
- Vetiver essential oil is also associated with Lughnasadh and provides a wonderful base note
Pairs well with:
A juicy beach read, a Paloma, and our Lughnasadh shower melts.