Lughnasadh Shower Melts
These shower melts smell like summer should smell.
These Lughnasadh shower melts smell just like summer should smell. Level up your Lughnasadh ritual with these. Sold in a set of 3, each shower puck is individually wrapped in foil and then packaged in a gift box with protective tissue paper. Every part of the packaging on these shower melts is completely consumable or recyclable for a truly zero waste experience.
The Lughnasadh mini collection features an expertly paired blend of grapefruit, basil, bergamot, clary sage, and features base notes of cedar and vetiver. As always, all Jen & Tonic shower melts are made with only natural fragrance and no artificial ingredients.
Fragrance profile: citrusy and herbal
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: 1 tablet
How often to use: whenever you take a shower
When to use: as you are turning on the water in your shower
How to use: place a tablet on your shower floor
Zero waste option: recycle the foil, tissue paper, and box
Packaging: each shower melt is individually wrapped in foil, then nestled in tissue paper inside a gift box.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate is makes a great reaction and cleans your shower floor
- Citric acid makes it fizz
- Witch hazel binds the ingredients together
- Grapefruit essential oil provides the perfect fresh scent of summer
- Bergamot essential oil is traditionally associated with Lughnasadh
- Sweet basil essential oil is closely associated with Lughnasadh
- Clary sage essential oil is the perfect natural fragrance for summer
- Cedar essential oil is another traditional Lughnasadh correspondence
- Vetiver essential oil is also associated with Lughnasadh and provides a wonderful base note
Pairs well with:
Day drinks al fresco, a grapefruit basil vodka smash, and our Lughnasadh body oil.