Mabon Blessings Autumn Candle
Say hello to fall with this autumn candle
The Mabon Blessings autumn candle smells just like you are standing at the wooded edge of an apple orchard in the sunshine. Made with soy wax and organic essential oils, this candle has a super fresh natural scent that is the same as the rest of the Mabon Blessings mini collection. It is 100% vegan and has a long burn time of over 70 hours. We used organic cedar, chamomile, and copaiba essential oils in this for a fresh, clean natural fragrance that creates the perfect addition to your Mabon altar or just creates the ambience of a beautiful fall afternoon.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Trim wick to 1/4″ before burning. Do not burn in a drafty area or near objects that could catch fire. Place on a steady, level surface. Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Soy wax burns clean and is cruelty-free and vegan
- Wood wicks provide a clean burn and a soothing crackle while burning
- Cedarwood essential oil provides a rich top note that smells like the fall equinox
- Chamomile essential oil smells like apples and is associated with Mabon
- Bay essential oil provides an astringent middle note and is associated with Mabon
- Copaiba essential oil provides the essence of fallen leaves
- Lemon essential oil brightens up the blend ever so slightly. Lemon is also a correspondence of Mabon
- Rosemary provides a deep, herbal note and corresponds to Mabon
Pairs well with:
Jumping into a pile of fallen leaves, mulled cider, and the Mabon Blessings Room Spray