Mabon Blessings Cedar Incense
Say hello to autumn with the Mabon Blessings Cedar Incense
Mabon Blessings cedar incense is a loose incense blend made from Eastern red cedar tips, chamomile, copal resin, bay leaves, lemon peel, and rosemary leaves, ground to a fine powder. To use, light a charcoal disk (not included) in a fireproof container and spoon a small amount of the herb blend onto the smoldering disk. You don’t want to smother the charcoal and put it out, so start small. As the incense burns, spoon a bit more incense onto the charcoal disk. This incense is the perfect addition to any Mabon ritual or autumn equinox celebration.
This incense blend has been infused with balancing energy and energies of renewal and rebirth, which are in accordance with the themes of Mabon.
Safety first! Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Always use a fireproof dish and keep away from flammable objects. Do not use near items that may burn easily. Keep away from drafty spaces. We suggest using metal tongs to light the charcoal disk.
Store in a cool, dry area. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This incense is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fragrance profile: woodsy and subtly fruity
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: a very small amount to start, then add more
How often to use: as desired
When to use: when you want to add some balance, renewal, and rebirth vibes to your life
How to use: light a charcoal disk and spoon a little bit on the disk. Add some more when that first bit burns out
Packaging: 4 oz amber glass jar
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Cedarwood essential oil provides a rich top note that smells like the fall equinox
- Chamomile essential oil smells like apples and is associated with Mabon
- Bay essential oil provides an astringent middle note and is associated with Mabon
- Copaiba essential oil provides the essence of fallen leaves
- Lemon essential oil brightens up the blend ever so slightly. Lemon is also a correspondence of Mabon
- Rosemary provides a deep, herbal note and corresponds to Mabon
Pairs well with:
Hiking in Hocking Hills, spiced rum and ginger ale, and our Mabon Blessings cedar oil