Mabon Blessings Shower Tablets
Smell like an apple orchard with the Mabon Blessings shower tablets
The Mabon Blessings shower tablets smell just like you are standing at the wooded edge of an apple orchard. Shower melts offer powerful aromatherapy. They lightly fizz and melt on your shower floor, delivering a wonderful woodsy aroma. Turn every shower into a spa experience with these shower steamers. The Mabon Blessings shower melts feature an all natural fragrance of cedar, chamomile, bay. copaiba, and more. They are perfect for setting the mood with your pre-ritual shower.
To use, simply place a shower steamer on the floor of your shower. Turn on the water, and let the aroma deliver aromatherapy. If the shower steamer is not fully consumed after your shower, you can leave it on the floor for your next shower time treat. Store in a cool, dry area, ideally in their foil packaging, until ready to use. Use quickly or the fragrance may fade. These shower tablets are most effective when placed partially in the water stream.
These shower steamers are sold as a set of 3. Each shower melt is individually wrapped in foil. They arrive in their own box which is lined with tissue paper. Please recycle the tissue paper, foil, and box after use.
Fragrance profile: woodsy and subtly fruity
Fragrance strength: mild
How much to use: 1 tablet
How often to use: whenever you shower
When to use: as you are turning on the water for your shower
How to use: place a tablet on your shower floor
Zero waste option: recycle the box, tissue paper, and foil after use
Packaging: each shower melt is individually wrapped in foil, then nestled in tissue paper inside a gift box.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate is makes a great reaction and cleans your shower floor
- Citric acid makes it fizz
- Witch hazel binds the ingredients together
- Cedarwood essential oil provides a rich top note that smells like the fall equinox
- Chamomile essential oil smells like apples and is associated with Mabon
- Bay essential oil provides an astringent middle note and is associated with Mabon
- Copaiba essential oil provides the essence of fallen leaves
- Lemon essential oil brightens up the blend ever so slightly. Lemon is also a correspondence of Mabon
- Rosemary provides a deep, herbal note and corresponds to Mabon
Pairs well with:
A slice of apple pie a la mode, mulled cider, and our Mabon Blessings room spray.