A muscle rub for instant relief
Feel instant relief for joint and muscle pain with this muscle rub. Formulated without petroleum byproducts such as paraffin, this pain relief balm works quickly, safely, and effectively. Make the day after leg day not so painful. Whether you are training for a marathon or just feeling the effects of the weather changing, this muscle relief will have you feeling better in no time.
Store in a cool, dry place. This pain relief balm may soften if exposed to warm temperatures. If this occurs, simply place the muscle cream in your refrigerator until it sets up again. For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. This information has not been evaluated by the FDA, and therefore this is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Natural muscle pain relief
- Great for arthritis, too
- Smells great
- A Jen & Tonic exclusive. You will only find this here.
- Fast acting relief
Fragrance profile: minty, floral
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: very little, a fingertip full
How often to use: as needed
When to use: Works best when you first wake up or notice muscle and joint pain
How to use: rub some into aching areas. Let absorb into skin. Do not ingest.
Zero waste option: recycle tin after use.
Packaging: 2 oz tin
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Coconut oil is thought to reduce inflammation and melts at a lower temperature for smooth application
- Beeswax heals skin and may be naturally antibacterial
- Sunflower seed oil is very high in omega-6 fatty acids, which are great for fighting inflammation
- Cayenne powder gently warms the affected area
- Arnica may be very effective at battling sore muscles and joints, as well as bruises and sprains
- Ginger may be an effective pain reliever for muscle and joint pain
- Peppermint essential oil contains menthol, which is great for joint and muscle pain, and may have a slight cooling effect
- Lavender essential oil may be a very effective analgesic