Natural Hand Sanitizer Spray
A natural hand sanitizer spray to keep germs away
This natural hand sanitizer spray is great for disinfecting your hands without leaving them feeling sticky. It is also great on hard and soft surfaces, and electronics. We all know that washing our hands is the most effective form of keeping germs away, especially during a global pandemic. But when you cannot wash your hands, using an alcohol spray hand sanitizer is the next best thing.
Children under age 6 should be supervised when using this. Do not ingest. If ingested call poison control immediately. Do not use on broken skin. Do not spray in eyes. If sprayed in the eyes, seek immediate medical attention and wash your eyes with clear, clean water for 15 minutes. Store in a cool, dry place. If exposed to temperatues above 104F, the alcohol spray hand sanitizer will lose effectiveness. Do not use near open flame as this is flammable. Please note that due to the flammable nature of this sanitizer, we are only shipping via FedEx Ground. Above all, Jen & Tonic is not liable for any fucking around and finding out or any other misuse of this natural sanitizer.
Like the masks in the photos? Order yours from Marang Studios.
Fragrance profile: citrusy, floral
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: A couple sprays
How often to use: as needed
When to use: when you can’t wash your hands
How to use: spray on hands and let dry, Spray into a towel if using on electronics or credit cards.
Packaging: aluminum bottle with fine-mist sprayer.
Every ingredient has a purpose.
- 99% isopropyl alcohol is safe and effective at stopping the spread of germs. In addition, it is approved by the CDC and WHO as an effective antibacterial agent.
- Aloe vera leaves your hands soft and supple and prevents dry skin.
- Lemon eucalyptus may be a natural solution to preventing the spread of bacteria and viruses. Plus, it just smells good.
- Lavender may have some antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Tea tree oil also may have effective antibacterial and antiviral properties.