Refresh: Energize & Purify Lemon Bath Bomb
Push the reset button with this lemon bath bomb
This giant bath bomb will help you push the reset button on whatever you need in life. With lemon, mint, rosemary, and eucalyptus, this blend helps you find new perspective and uplifts your spirits. Perfect for your Imbolc ritual bath, this bath bomb is designed to help you welcome the sun and start your day right.
The Refresh: Energize & Purify collection contains several pieces and is intended to help you reset your life with a fresh perspective. This collection was designed to help you take your Imbolc/Brigid/Candlemas ritual bath to the next level. It features a super-fresh blend of citrus, mint, rosemary, and eucalyptus.
Our bath bombs are gigantic, over 3 inches in diameter and weighing almost 12 ounces each. They are made with all organic ingredients that are good for you and your skin, like organic jojoba oil and arrowroot powder to help make your skin feel silky. This particular bath bomb features a dehydrated lemon slice affixed to the top.
Fragrance profile: citrusy, mint
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: one bomb
How often to use: whenever you take a bath
When to use: as you are running bath water
How to use: drop a bomb into your bath water and watch it fizz
Zero waste option: simply recycle the packaging
Packaging: each natural bath bomb is wrapped in foil and comes in a gift box.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Sodium bicarbonate not only provides a fun chemical reaction, but it also leaves your skin silky smooth
- Citric acid makes for a fun, fizzy bath bomb experience when it reacts with the sodium bicarbonate
- Non-GMO corn starch delivers soft silkiness to your skin
- Epsom salts are wonderfully hydrating in a bath, leaving your skin extra soft
- Jojoba oil hydrates your skin, mimicking its natural sebum, without leaving you or your tub feeling greasy
- Witch hazel binds the bomb together
- Lemon essential oil smells fresh and clean
- Rosemary essential oil may have antibacterial properties and helps push the reset button
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil may help prevent the spread of viruses
- Peppermint essential oil adds a minty burst of freshness
- Grapefruit essential oil adds a rich layer of citrus to this blend
- Spearmint essential oil softens the mint note
- A dehydrated lemon slice makes it extra pretty
Pairs well with:
Fresh starts, an Irish coffee, and our Refresh: Energize & Purify soy wax candle.