Refresh: Energize & Purify Organic Oil
An organic oil with that energizes and purifies you? Yes, please!
Energize and purify yourself with this organic oil. Refresh your mindset and get the ick of 2020 off of you. Made with organic and vegan ingredients, this perfume oil lends a fresh, energizing fragrance to you and your bath. It absorbs quickly into your skin and never feels oily. It also will not clog pores and is non-comedogenic. This body oil comes with both a roller ball applicator and a spacer for drop application.
- The citrus/rosemary/mint natural fragrance leaves you feeling energized and purified
- Roll some on your wrists or temples for a little pick-me-up
- Add it to your bath for a steam inhalation experience
- Roll some on a candle to add a little magic in the air. Double down on that mini-ritual when you then roll this onto a taper candle and then roll it in the Refresh: Energize & Purify herb blend
- Use it as a massage oil for setting intentions
- As always, this is a Jen & Tonic exclusive. You will only find this here.
Fragrance profile: citrusy and minty with deep woodsy notes
Fragrance strength: mild to moderate
How much to use: as much as you need to feel energized and refreshed
How often to use: as desired
When to use: during a bath, after bath, whenever you need a pick-me-up
How to use: pour some in your bath water, roll on wrists or temples for a natural perfume, or dress a candle with it
Packaging: 30 mL clear glass vial with a roll-on applicator and a bonus reducer.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Sunflower seed oil provides deep hydration and massages nicely into skin
- Meadowfoam seed oil ensures that the formulation does not absorb too quickly
- Jojoba oil mimics the skin’s natural sebum, so that it does not ever feel greasy
- Lemon zest is thought to have cleansing properties
- Rosemary is highly regarded for its purification properties. We personally love rosemary because it leaves good memories behind after it clears energy.
- Peppermint essential oil has an energizing scent
- Spearmint essential oil rounds out the harshness of the mintiness of peppermint
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil has great clearing energy and pairs so well with citrus and mint
- Grapefruit essential oil is an uplifting addition that adds a deeper citrus note
Pairs well with:
Crushing your goals, a lemon bar, and the Refresh: Energize & Purify Herb Blend.