Refresh: Energize & Purify Shower Tablets
Energize your morning shower with citrus, mint, and rosemary shower tablets
These extra large shower tablets are, well, the bomb. Weighing in at over 3 ounces each, these shower melts usually last more than one shower and offer a super fresh, citrusy and minty energizing experience. These are bigger than Vicks’ vapor tablets and smell better, while also clearing your sinuses naturally and effectively. Brighten your day naturally with these shower bombs. This natural fragrance blend contains notes of citrus, mint, rosemary, and eucalyptus for a super fresh vibe.
To use, simply place a tablet on the shower floor, just beyond the water stream. Let the room fill with the energizing and purifying natural fragrance. Feel energized and refreshed and ready to tackle whatever today throws at you.
- Energize and purify your morning with a bright natural fragrance of citrus, mint, and rosemary
- Long lasting
- Effective natural decongestant
- A Jen & Tonic exclusive. You won’t find this anywhere else.
Fragrance profile: citrus and mint with woodsy notes
Fragrance strength: moderate
How much to use: 1 tablet
How often to use: as needed
When to use: after you turn on the water for your shower
How to use: place a tablet on shower floor before you get in the shower
Zero waste option: yes
Every ingredient has a purpose.
- Sodium bicarbonate makes a fun reaction and is great for your skin
- Citric acid reacts with the sodium bicarbonate for a fizzy shower experience
- Witch hazel binds the ingredients together
- Sunflower seed oil helps extract the relaxing properties of the herbs
- Lemon zest is renowned for its cleansing properties
- Rosemary leaves are amazing at clearing away negativity and leaving positive vibes in its place
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is great for clearing congested energy
- Peppermint essential oil provides uplifting energy
- Spearmint essential oil nicely rounds out the harsh mintiness of peppermint
- Grapefruit essential oil adds a deeper, more robust citrus fragrance
Pairs well with:
Going scorched earth, cold-brew coffee, and Refresh: Energize & Purify Room Freshener.