Samhain Traditions Aromatherapy Shower Steamers
Turn you bathroom into a cottage deep in the forest with these aromatherapy shower steamers
Samhain Traditions Aromatherapy Shower Steamers turn your bathroom into a luxury spa. Made to release the alluring natural fragrance blend of the Samhain Traditions collection which evokes a dark forest, these shower melts are perfect for when you cannot take a ritual bath, for whatever reason.
To use, simply place a shower steamer on the floor of your shower. Turn on the water, and let the aroma deliver deep relaxation. If the shower steamer is not fully consumed after your shower, you can leave it on the floor for your next shower time treat. These shower bombs may last up to 4-5 showers. Store in a cool, dry place, ideally in their tissue paper packaging, until ready to use. Use quickly to ensure the freshest fragrance. These shower tablets are most effective when they are placed partially in the water stream.
These shower steamers are sold as a set of 3. They arrive in their own box, individually wrapped in foil and nestled in tissue paper. Please recycle the foil, tissue paper, and box after use.
Fragrance profile: sensual, woody
Fragrance strength: medium
How much to use: 1 tablet
How often to use: 1 per shower
When to use: whenever you shower
How to use: place a tablet on your shower floor
Zero waste: recycle the foil, tissue paper, and box after use
Packaging: each tablet is individually wrapped in foil, then 3 tablets are nestled in tissue paper inside a gift box.
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Aluminum-free sodium bicarbonate is makes a great reaction and cleans your shower floor
- Citric acid makes it fizz
- Witch hazel binds the ingredients together
- Cedarwood essential oil adds a beautiful depth to this blend
- Peppermint essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Sandalwood essential oil adds a luxe note to this blend
- Thyme essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is the quintessential herb of Halloween/Samhain
- Ylang ylang essential oil adds a sultry, deep floral note to this blend
- Angelica root essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain and adds a lovely woody base note
Pairs well with:
Passing out candy on Beggar’s Night, a pumpkin spiced White Russian, and Samhain Traditions Room Fragrance.