Samhain Traditions Bath Soak
These organic bath salts are the perfect addition to your Samhain ritual bath
Samhain Traditions organic bath salts are here to help with your Samhain ritual bath. And since cinnamon essential oil can cause some skin irritation on contact, we skipped it in this formulation and used the highest quality actual cinnamon we could procure instead.
Samhain is the Celtic word for Halloween, and is a celebration of the coming winter. Celebrated by Pagans, Wiccans, witches, and others around the world, it is a time for celebrating the thinning of the veil between the worlds and honoring those who have gone before us. Many celebrations call for a ritual bath, and we are here to provide the most authentic additions to your ritual bath. For the Samhain Traditions collection, we wanted to evoke a theme of Dark Forest Witch to give that mysterious, otherworldly vibe to the products in this collection.
Jen & Tonic uses only the highest quality, organic ingredients we can source. We never use anything artificial or synthetic, as we prefer to let the plants tell their story.
Fragrance profile: woodsy and spicy
Fragrance strength: medium
How much to use: as much as your ancestors tell you
How often to use: weekly or as desired
When to use: during your Samhain ritual bath or whenever you want to invoke your inner dark forest witch
How to use: pour contents into warm bath water
Packaging: 4 oz amber glass jar
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Epsom salts soften the skin and may relieve aching muscles
- Pink Himalayan salt softens the bath water and is a beautiful cleansing material
- Cinnamon is a traditional herb of Samhain. We added actual cinnamon instead of cinnamon essential oil because the essential oil can irritate the skin.
- Peppermint is a traditional herb of Samhain.
- Thyme is great for the skin, and is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Cedarwood essential oil adds a beautiful depth to this blend
- Peppermint essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Sandalwood essential oil adds a luxe note to this blend
- Thyme essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Ylang ylang essential oil adds a sultry, deep floral note to this blend
- Angelica root essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain and adds a lovely woody base note
Pairs well with:
A secret Samhain ritual, mulled wine, and our Samhain Traditions bath oil.