Samhain Traditions Organic Body Butter
Give your inner bog witch the softest skin ever with this organic body butter
This organic body butter will make even the most ingrained bog witch’s skin the softest and silkiest it has ever been. Designed to ultimately hydrate your skin, this body butter is plant-based and organic. Raw shea butter, jojoba oil, and sunflower seed oil penetrate your skin to deeply hydrate, while meadowfoam seed oil provides a moisture barrier to seal in the softness. Organic aloe vera adds even more moisture, and vegetable glycerin holds it all together.
This quick-absorbing formula is ideal for all skin types from head to toe. Store in a cool, dry area. Apply a small amount to your fingers and rub into skin. It is ideal for just after your ritual bath. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
Fragrance profile: woodsy and spicy
Fragrance strength: medium
How much to use: as much as your skin needs (this stuff is really concentrated, though)
How often to use: daily or as needed
When to use: after your ritual bath
How to use: smooth into skin until it is absorbed
Packaging: 4 oz amber glass jar
Every ingredient has a purpose
- Shea butter provides rich, all-day moisture
- Jojoba oil deeply hydrates your skin without feeling greasy or clogging your pores
- Aloe vera softens your skin
- Meadowfoam seed oil forms a barrier to seal in moisture
- Sunflower seed oil helps the shea butter absorb into your skin
- Vegetable glycerin holds the mixture together and provides additional moisture
- Peppermint is a traditional herb of Samhain.
- Thyme is great for the skin, and is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Cedarwood essential oil adds a beautiful depth to this blend
- Peppermint essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Sandalwood essential oil adds a luxe note to this blend
- Thyme essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain
- Ylang ylang essential oil adds a sultry, deep floral note to this blend
- Angelica root essential oil is a traditional herb of Samhain and adds a lovely woody base note
Pairs well with:
A viewing of Practical Magic, a glass of pinot noir, and our Samhain Traditions room spray.